- For a modern, but still put-together look – pick the color and fabric, but consider letting your bridesmaids choose the neckline and silhouette.
- When shopping, bring one or two bridesmaids – maybe the maid who has the body or coloring that is most similar to the rest of the bridal party, or the maid who is most difficult to fit.
- Ask for your maid’s advice, but make the final decision yourself. You are the one who knows the big picture – overall look, formality and people’s budgets – best.
- The bridesmaids should try to place their orders at the same time to ensure that the dresses will be made from the same dye lot.
- Allow three to four months delivery and alteration time for the dresses.
- Don’t forget the extras. Should the maids all have the same shoes, jewelry, hairstyles, handbags or wraps? Communicate your desires clearly to your maids.
Monday - Friday: 11am to 6pm
Saturday: 10am to 5pm
Sunday: 12pm to 5pm
*We are happy to tailor our hours to your appointment needs.