Many newly engaged brides don’t know where to start…..We are going to help you get started for your best bridal gown experience!
- Check out some styles online. Get an idea of what kind of look you are going for on your wedding day. Online resources like the knot, pinterest or weddingwire are great resources. Once you find out which bridal store you want to visit (see #2), check out the designers they carry as well!
- Take a look at your area bridal stores. Do a bit of research on the one that fits your needs. Do you like personal attention? Do the employee’s work on commission? Each bridal store offers different perks, so make sure you check them out. At White Arbor Bridal, we are a small store with personal attention. Our dresses are carefully handpicked by Diana & Tracey to offer a wide selection to our brides.
- Select a small group of family & friends to come with you and who’s opinions you trust. It is great to have people you love come with you and share such an important moment! Make sure you pick a gown where you feel most beautiful, and not what everyone else loves most.
- Come with an open mind. Your consultant is a professional and they know exactly what look will fit your body style within minutes of meeting you. Even if a dress may look bad on the hanger, try it on, you might be surprised!
- Most important: Have fun! This is the biggest purchase you will ever make (emotionally & financially), so enjoy every second. Be honest, make jokes, play with accessories and feel gorgeous!